Stephanie has been working from home providing services remotely since the mid-1990s. She has worked as a Virtual Assistant, Community Manager, Website Designer, Affiliate Marketer and other online marketing positions.
Today, Stephanie provides content strategy, development, management and support for her clients locally and as far away as Italy.
If it’s content related, she does it. You can read some examples of her work here.
- Stephanie is featured in the book: Online Marketing Success Stories by Rene’ V. Richards published in 2006.
- Stephanie is a regular contributor to Online Marketing Manager Magazine.
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with a concentration in Management from the University of Alabama in Huntsville
- Master of Science in Human Environmental Sciences with a specialization in Interactive Technology from the University of Alabama
- How to Become a Successful Virtual Assistant (being updated right now)
- Blogging For Business For The Local Business Owner
- Make a Full-Time Living Writing from Home: Even if You’re Not a Writer
- Getting the Right Clients with Content Marketing for Virtual Assistants
- Sales Funnels for Service-Based Businesses
Writer: Rebecca Aspell
Rebecca Aspell is a woman of varying interests and a voracious appetite for everything. She loves to read, to write, to sing, and to laugh most of all. She lives in North Carolina with her husband Rob and three fur “children”.
Rebecca stopped working outside of the home in April of 2013 and soon after started writing for Barry Publishing. Working from home has allowed her to further creative pursuits such as a line of all-natural bath products and candles, singing in a band, and working on some personal writing projects as well. When she can’t be found reading or at her writing desk, you can find Rebecca out hiking the many trails that North Carolina has to offer, or out playing rock star with her band Missing Pieces.
Virtual Assistant: Alexandria Knobel
Alexandria is a student at The Paul Mitchell School of Huntsville. She’s enjoying learning a new trade but will keep writing for us in the beauty, health and fashion niche and acting as a VA.
Graphic Designer: Shannon Smith
A child of God and a single work at home mom of one recently turned teenage boy, Shannon has been a Graphic Designer for many moons and considers it her passion and hobby as well as her career. She works from home providing fast and affordable, not to mention awesome, graphic design and WordPress services.
You can contact us via our contact form giving us as much information as possible or call 256-520-2835 and leave a message for Stephanie.